Ever since our establishment in 1887 we have held one simple principle. Before we start to give advice, first we need to listen. Only by understanding your needs and concerns can we really give you the help that you need.
Then, when we do give you advice, we make sure that it is in clear, jargon-free language that gives you a clear idea of your position and the best way forward to achieve your aims.
Whether you visit our Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate and Otley office you will find the same open and approachable method of working offered by all our legal experts who work in dedicated teams who are expertly qualified in their area of expertise.
We also know that any kind of legal help can be expensive so we do all we can to keep our charges to the minimum for you while also giving you the individual attention that you need.
We have a wide number of business and personal clients who are happy to vouch for the Eatons method of legal assistance and you can read what just some of them have to say here.
So, to experience our service for yourself and to discover that all solicitors are not the same, contact us today.
Eatons Client Charter
Staff at Eatons, across all departments, at every level have worked together to draw up a statement of our aims, values and levels of service to enable you to understand what you can expect from us.
- We will put your interest first and give you clear advice, with an estimate of the costs, provided by highly trained professionals, who are committed to delivering the best outcome possible.
- We will be polite and considerate in our dealings with you and treat you fairly, and we would ask the same of you.
- E-mails, letters and telephone calls will be given a prompt and courteous acknowledgment.
- You will be able to communicate with our offices a minimum of between 9 a.m. and 5.30 p.m. and at other times by prior appointment.
- We always welcome feedback, good or bad, to help us improve our service to you. Feedback can be given by email, phone, letter or via the website. We will also send you a questionnaire to complete at the end of your matter.
- We will strive to continually improve our standards and keep our charter under review. We have quality assurance procedures and systems in place which are regularly reviewed.
- We will progress your matter as quickly as possible and inform you of the up to date position and future timescales on your case, on a regular basis.
- We will represent you in accordance with all professional codes of conduct and act with honesty and integrity.
- Where we ask you to provide information and documents we will ask you to supply these to us promptly to help us give you the best service we can.
- The lawyer acting for you will be your dedicated file manager and will oversee work that is done for you. If he/she is not available to answer your call you can leave a message on voicemail or speak with one of the team in the department.
- We will not act for anyone else, if doing so would cause a conflict of interest.