Been injured in an accident abroad?

Eatons' experienced solicitors are dealing with hundreds of enquiries and can help you claim compensation for accidents and illnesses that occurred on your holiday

If you or a family member has suffered from an accident or suffered an illness abroad, our specialist department here at Eatons will be able to advise you whether or not you have a case, and will offer you guidance through every stage of making a claim.

You may feel that making a claim about an incident that happened abroad is too difficult and complicated. With help and support from our experienced team of personal injury lawyers you can obtain the accurate compensation that you deserve.

From illnesses such as food poisoning, to major injuries such as spinal damage, if it was not your fault then you should consider making a claim for compensation. Many claims can be made directly from the UK, however if you have to go abroad to make the claim there is no need to worry - Eatons will help you recover the full and fair compensation.

Keep it local, keep it simple - keep it Eatons.